;-) So, just to clarify, Struts-EL is really only useful with JSP 1.2. It
doesn't allow request-time expressions for tag attributes since the EL
evaluation is done by the taglib, not the container. In JSP 2.0, however, EL
evaluation has been incorporated into the container so that any taglib whose
tag attributes can take request-time expressions (like "normal" Struts html) is
magically endowed with the powers of EL.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>