On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:14:46 -0300, Lucas Gonzalez Pearson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you deploy two different war to a jboss server, the one that is deployed
> the latest will be used.
> I am experiencing this problem. Maybe Jboss classloader is does not support
> hierarchies?

I am not a JBoss user so this is hearsay, but my understanding is that
the *default* JBoss configuration (the unified class loader) does not
support hierarchies, but that there is a configuration option that
turns this off -- and restores Tomcat's hierarchical class loader
scheme.

FYI, the way Tomcat does class loaders is not identical to all the
other servers, but it's a useful example in understanding what servlet
containers do for individual web apps:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/class-loader-howto.html

Craig