So here is the deal..

ActionA is input for ActionB
They both share the ABFormBean, ABFormBean has some properties..

For both actions, validate=false, scope=request

When I hit submit on ActionA and it goes to ActionB, the values in the
ABFormBean are null. I don't know why.

I event did request.getParameter("EventID"), even that returned a null
when  I clearly see that in the query string, I have EventID=5.

I think I am doing something wrong.. I just dunno what.. Can someone
help please.

I have two combinations of such events and form bean, that are behaving
the same way.

Paul