On 06/02/2011 03:40 PM, Dale Newfield wrote:
You didn't add exec-and-wait, you replaced your entire interceptor stack with
just the exec-and-wait interceptor.

Can you provide more information please?
http://www.mkyong.com/struts2/struts-2-execandwait-interceptor-example/

I setup almost the same example. The differences
. my action class has bean from spring
. use tiles for "adm" result

Thanks a lot!
Emi