There are some interceptors, like validator one, which are not triggered in
case of the name of the invoked method matches one of the list element
(there is no reason to validate an input action, you don't yet obtain the
user input, so you have anything to validate).
Hope this help.

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 25/lug/2011 23.11, "Mano Pájaro" <mano0...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
> Hello list! I'm making a research about Struts2 and there are several
things
> that I don't understand (haha), I have studied really hard and I think I'm
> in the righ way now, but there's a thing that i don't understand about
this
> examples i found about interceptors, i'm talking about the parameter
> excludeMethods. I have seen that most of the times it has
"input,back,cancel"