JT and FMT should behave at the same way.
So my first guess is that it's a JT bug
Unfortunately I cannot say more from my tablet, I will take a deeper look
ASAP.

Maurizio Cucchiara

Il giorno 10/set/2011 00.59, "vatermann_shoevarek" <vaterm...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:
I am considering switching my application to using Java theme provided by
Java templates plugin. The only problem I have is the <s:checkboxlist> tag.
My solution uses <s:checkboxlist> with name of the Long type property of
element in list passed to "list" attribute as a "listKey" and collection of
Long instances as a selected keys in "value" attribute. After conversion
generated drop down does not check options correctly.

I have looked into FreeMarker template and CheckboxListHandler
implementations and the difference I see is that where the FM probably
compares current option key with parameters.nameValue using plain equal()
method call, the Java templates handler implementation assumes that the
nameValue is a boolean. That obviously is not the case so none of the
options are checked.

So here are my questions. What should I set to "value" attribute of that tag
and how parameters.nameValue is managed? That property is not exposed as a
tag attribute??

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Andrzej