Hello list! I have an issue using ajax validation with a form that uses the
css_xhtml theme. Simply is not working! I've checked the interceptor and the
extra js files that you have to add and it is all fine, when I change to
xhtml theme it works! but i dont know what is happening with the css_xhtml.
even wierder, it used to work, i don't know bu suddenly it stoped working.
I'm using Struts 2.2.1, Struts jquery plugin 3.1.0, and the extra js files
im using are the ones in the jar: are in /struts/utils.js and
/struts/css_xhtml/validation.js
Some extra info: I'm working in a various-steps-form, i mean, with the
next-->next-->finish button, so, i'm using the jquery plugin submit button
for the submmit.
I hope you guys can help me.
Greetings

--
Manolo Pájaro Santander
Ingeniero de Sistemas IX Semestre (Actual)