Hi Frans,

Thanks for your suggestion, really interesting
"Built-in resource transformer for JSON and XML."

But struts-json plugin seems to provide all the "tools" in my case.
I see the code changed a lot, expecially now the annotation on SMD
object is now done in SMDGenerator::generate() instead of
JSONResult::writeSMD, Perhaps i've a problem with the root object. But
in my case there are many SMD methods, each resembling to a particular
bean automagically serialized/deserialized by the plugin. Moreover the
strange thing is that method are correctly collected from my custom
object. Does the initial message (method: [] , ..., objectName, ... )
is generated in SMDGenerator::generate()?

Thanks for your attention