Thanks Lukasz for the inputs.

I am using S2 DI because i am doing it for my plugin.

For Plugin to work with different implementations  my intentions let user
specify the provider class at configuration time and based on the user
provider class i want to init the plugin mechanism.

Only information i was having that all provider classes will have to
extends MyClass and there are not any specific set of classes
which implements MyClass.

So i was trying to make the provider inside my plugin a more generic which
should be capable enough to hook itself with any provider
which satisfy the contact ( <? extends MyClass> )

is there any way to do this with S2 internals?

Thanks