On 01/16/2013 05:02 PM, Chris Pratt wrote:
I believe the description says it all.

This Security Alert addresses security issues CVE-2013-0422 (US-CERT
Alert TA13-010A - Oracle Java 7 Security Manager Bypass Vulnerability)
and another vulnerability affecting Java running in web browsers. *These
vulnerabilities are not applicable to Java running on servers,*
standalone Java desktop applications or embedded Java applications. They
also do not affect Oracle server-based software.

Thank you Chris. Moreover, if I call jfreechart to generate reports through web applications, it will not be affected, I believe?

Emi

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Emi Lu <em...@encs.concordia.ca