That doesn't do what you want because by not specifying the result type,
the dispatcher result is used and it's trying to serve
the /authenticar resource, which doesn't exist.

> >>  <action name="forward">
> > >             <result>/autenticar</result>
> > >         </action>
> > >
> > > http://localhost:8084/mycontext/forward => 404 ERROR -
> > > /mycontext/autenticar not available

What Paul said is that if you want to call another action as the result of
your first action, you can use the chain result type, which does exactly
that. (it also makes the original request params available to the chained
action)