Sorry to bother you,
templates (.flt) has to be put inside template folder thats quite right but
still confused with freemarker template to be moved or not.

My doubt is not about template files but about the these static contents.
Where i have to add these static files ? inside a *static* or
*struts*directory ?

--
Thanks & Regards
Srikanth