2013/7/19 Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>:
> 2013/7/19 Antonio Sánchez <juntandolin...@gmail.com>:
>> I'm noting this since a few days ago, in many pages like;
>>
>> http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/message-resource-files.html
>> http://struts.apache.org/release/2.3.x/docs/message-resource-files.html
>>
>> Javascript alert dialog:
>>
>> SyntaxHighlighter
>>
>> Can't find brush for: html
>
> It's related to migration to SiteExporter (we use it to export docs
> from Confluence) and it doesn't support {code:xml} macros semantic
> which are widely used by Struts2 Docs. Right now the only option is to
> to add the SyntaxHighligther JavaScripts to the template. I'm going to
> post a patch to solve that permanently.
>
> [1]
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/web/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/cwiki/

I think I I have a solution: page was using UpperCased types, ie:
{code:HTML} which isn't supported by SiteExporter (I have a patch to
solve that).
I made a change to the page and right now exporting it, please check
after some time. The original url will be updated with new release.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/message-resource-files.html

Regards
--
Łukasz