Hi Umesh, Paul and Martin,

Thanks a lot for you help. Finally using session aware I could save and
retrieve the shopping cart across pages. PFB the code :

To save :

Use implements SessionAware

public void setSession(Map sessionMap) {
map = sessionMap;
map.put("ShoppingCart", getCart());

To retrieve :

HttpServletRequest request = ServletActionContext.getRequest();
setCart((Cart)request.getSession().getAttribute("ShoppingCart"));

How to clean up the session : session.removeAttribute ("ShoppingCart") ??

Thanks,
Srineel