2013/9/16 rgm <str...@rgm.nu>:
> If this is a duplicate message I apologize -- had some trouble subscribing.
>  I'd like to provide some excludeParams to the ParametersInterceptor.  I
> have two questions about this:
>
> 1)  If I provide my own "excludeParams" element like this:
>
> <interceptor-ref name="params">
>   <param name="excludeParams">token</param>
>  </interceptor-ref>
>
> Does this get added to the default list of parameters, or does it replace
> it?  Is there any way that I can add my own parameters to the default list
> of exclude parameters (like dojo\..* ) without replacing it?

It will override. Have you tried to use ParameterNameAware interface?

> 2) Is there any way for me to provide the excludeParams parameter to the
> "params" interceptor without "exploding" the defaultStack in my struts.xml?
>
> Currently I have:
> <interceptors>
>        <interceptor name="logInterceptor"
> class="com.rgm.interceptor.ActionLogInterceptor" />
>        <interceptor-stack name="myDefaultStack">
>             <interceptor-ref name="logInterceptor" />
>             <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
>         </interceptor-stack>
> </interceptors>
>
> Must I "explode" that "defaultStack" reference in order to provide the
> "excludeParams" parameter to the "params" interceptor contained therein?

I'm not sure what you mean by "explode" but you can setup params by
referencing stack and interceptor

http://struts.apache.org/development/2.x/docs/interceptors.html#Interceptors-InterceptorParameterOverriding

Or

        <interceptors>
            <interceptor-stack name="parentStack">
                <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack">
                    <param name="params.excludeParams">token</param>
                </interceptor-ref>
            </interceptor-stack>
        </interceptors>

        <default-interceptor-ref name="parentStack"/>

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/