2013/10/1 Kevin Peterson <qh.res...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> In my front end, i am allowing user to create and save multiple number of
> entries to a table at the same time.
> For now i am sending this input to Java class in form of string which i am
> creating at the time of save. But if table size is very very big(eg. 400-500
> entries), then creating string is a time taking process.
> Is the any other solution for this?? Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure what you mean "in form of string" - anything in http
world is a string. When you posting a form with first name, last name
and age, and birthdate - all these values are passed as strings. They
can be converted to proper type on server side - automatically by a
framework or manually by a developer.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz