2.3.15.2 and 2.3.15.3 address the same issue, but 2.3.15.2 breaks
support for action: prefix, that's why we released 2.3.15.3 as well -
even if you don't use action: prefix functionality it will be better
upgrade to 2.3.15.3 and use the new flag to disable action: prefix
which is safer option.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz