Could you please explain further what it is you are trying to do. Struts2
does things differently, if you are open to change there is probably a nice
way to resolve your issue. If we know a bit more... I'm certain we could
supply a much better answer than telling you to use the "chain" result
type... although I think that is what you are searching for, in the long
run (or possibly the short term) I have the feeling you're working towards
spaghetti actions.