> From: Preetham Mallavarapu <preethamreddy.mallaar...@gmail.com>
> Date: 09.06.2015 16:27
> Subject: Re: Need help in fixing issue with Url refresh
>
> Hi Christoph,
>
> I have tried working in the way login-post-request (using
> redirectAction)..It successfully redirects to the required page but its
not
> displaying the data in that..
>
> ex:
>
> In jsP I have <s:text name="firstName"/>
>
> when I do without redirect it displays user first name but when I try
using
> redirectAction it shows *"firstName" instead of data..*
>
> I am not sure whether I have followed the correct process or not..
>
> could you kindly provide me an example where I can refer ..?
>
> Thanks,
> Hari Krishna

You can have a look at this CRUD sample:
https://github.com/wolpi/struts2-crud-sample/tree/master/struts2-crud-sample/src/main/java/test/crudsample/actions

Do you have just one action which handles all your pages or do you have
two different actions?
After a redirect you must load data from database.

Regards,
Christoph