Sure thing Lukasz! Thanks!

Julio Aragao
Software Engineer

ju...@quimbik.com
Skype: jcnaragao
Mobile Phone: US 415-684-8506

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a
wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act
alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization
is for insects."

— Robert A. Heinlein