Hello,
  I have a global result defined as follows:
<result name="message.handled.as.newtarget"
type="tiles">common.error.screen.newtarget</result>

And then I have an action that can return success, and go to a specific and
defined result, but in any other case I want the action to use the global
result already defined. For example"

        <action name="downloadDocument"
            class="com.test.DownloadDocument">
            <result type="stream">
                <param name="inputName">documentStream</param>
                <param name="bufferSize">1024</param>
                <param name="allowCaching">true</param>
            </result>
            <result name="*">message.handled.as.newtarget</result>
        </action>

So if the result is anything other than success (input, error, none),for
example due to a invalid parameter, it should use
message.handled.as.newtarget. Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks

JL