> Hi >> Do you get an error message?
> No error message is obtained during the fileupoad.
> In our application all request are mapped to the filter. We traced
> our request for the case of fileupload through the jsp mentioned
> above.The 2 different scenario for different file sizes are:
> -> When the file size is less than 2gbIn this case our fleupload
> is successful. On checking the request in the filter, the
> ServletRequest.getContentLength() methodreturns the correct file
> length size in bytes.
> -> When the file size is greater than 2gb (2^32-1 bytes)In this
> case our fleupload is not successful.The fileupload action cannot
> proceed as per the logs and nothing else is thrown.On checking the
> request in the filter the ServletRequest.getContentLength() method
> returns 0 instead of the correct file length size in bytes.The
> further mapping for the request hence does not proceed.
> It is evident that there is problem with the servlet-api, that the
> ServetRequest.getContentLength method returns a 32-bit int insteadof
> a 64-bit long.This is why it fails for file sizes in bytes larger than
2gb.
> What needs to be done in order to correctly read Content-Length
> headers with numbers bigger than 2^32 - 1, so that it supports
> uploadsgreater than 2gb.
>
> Thanks
>
> > Hi,> File upload in my struts application is not successful
> for greater > than 2 gb. After previous discussion here on
> 24 as the only possible > solution in form of jakarta-stream
> parser for large size uploads > (greater than 2gb).> But
> after successfully migrating to struts 2.3.24 from 2.1.8,
> file > upload greater than 2 gb still not supported. I want
> to use jakarta-> streams for this purpose.Following is the code
> snippet:> In struts.xml:<constant
> name="struts.multipart.parser" > value="jakarta-stream" /
> > <constant >
> name="struts.multipart.maxSize" value="3147483648" />> jsp
> file:<s:form id="uploadData"
> action="abc_UploadAction" > namespace="xyz"
> validateFields="false" method="post" > enctype="multipart/
> form-data">> > Alongwith with configuring
> server.xml with maxPostSize e
>  lement and > mutipart-config in web.xml But still the file
> upload request for > greater than 2 gb not
> successful. > Thanks
>
> Do you get an error message?Log entries?Stack traces?
> Please give us more detail about what is happening.
>
> regards,Christoph
> This Email was scanned by Sophos Anti Virus

You might consider to upload files with AJAX instead of multipart form.
That gives you the option to show a progress bar and thus better user
experience. But of course it means you have to write and maintain more
code.

Here are samples:

http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/file/dndfiles/

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/685251/AJAX-file-uploader-with-progress-notification-in-p