Hi,

I'm trying to migrate from 2.3 to 2.5.2 but I have two weird problem, both
were good in 2.3 so they are maybe problem of Convention plugin.

Let's assume I have two actions:

mypackage.actions.LimitAction
mypackage.actions.user.UserAction

In 2.3 :

http://myurl/limit.action -> OK
http://myurl/anything/limit.action -> There is no Action ... which is OK
http://myurl/limit.user/user.action -> OK

In 2.5:

http://myurl/anything/limit.action -> OK ... *which should be There is no
Action ...*

And if I set in default action in struts.xml:

<default-action-ref name="other" />

<action name="other" class="mypackage.actions.OtherAction">
<result />
</action>

Then

http://myurl/limit.action -> *got wrong an OtherAction is shown*

It seems then if I have default action then every action in main package
(mypackage.actions) is hidden by OtherAction but

http://myurl/anything/limit.action -> *still works which is wrong too*

Could you please help me to set default action without making actions in
main package wrong and fixing not to access actions in main package with
anyurl/*.action

Thanks,
Tamás