Dear members,
I am a new user and I am really new in Struts2.
I am not sure it's the right mailing list to write.
Anyway I am trying to develop a little project and I would use Struts2.5.2
Everything worked with an old Struts2 version, but when I upgrade it on 2.5.2 I strated to have some problems. I modified on my pom.xml the struts2 version and modified the web.xml too so it could use the org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter filter.
This application is really simple, has only a home.jsp.

Whe i run the server I recive this exception:

GRAVE: A child container failed during start
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/GameRoom]]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.startInternal(ContainerBase.java:1122)

The stackTrace is pretty long and I am not sure I can copy all of it in this mail but if you need more information to understand better the problem I will copy more of it in.

I really can't understand where I am getting wrong.
I hope somebody can help me in that.

I am looking forward to hearing of you.

Best regards

Nicola