Lukasz, I don't write it to blame you. I very appreciate your work.

I just write to this list because it seems to me that these OGNL
expressions are evaluated before my code is executed and I wonder if it can
be disabled anyhow.
Can I turn off these auto-evaluated thinks if I don't need them at all? You
wrote that it is my code which initiates this, but I don't think so.