Our build testing is automated, so if it’s a matter of pulling in a maven
artifact and kicking off a build, i’m willing. Otherwise, I’m happy to share a
bit of what we do on the testing front to integrate into the automated testing
that’s part of struts.

Adam Brin
Director of Technology, Digital Antiquity
480.965.1278