>> 2.5.13. But now I also tested 2.5.10.1 and get following warn when try
>> to set empty string value to a BigDecimal:
>>
>> Unexpected Exception caught setting 'myList[0].crAmt' on 'class
>> me.zamani.yasser.ww_convention.actions.MyBigDecimalList: Error setting
>> expression 'myList[0].crAmt' with value ['', ]
>
> This is because of line#93 [1] in Struts 2.5.13:
>
> ```java
> return format.parse(strValue);
> ```

This an expected behaviour, assigning an empty String to BigDecimal
means you want to have "null" - there is no default value as for
primitives (0 for int, false for boolean, etc). I would rather add a
required validator upfront instead of changing the conversion logic.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/