HI Lukasz, Yasser,

I would just like to confirm if it is expected that we would need to add a
fileSizeError result. This is because the code was working in Struts 2.2.3,
and the error only appeared post-migration. I reviewed the migration notes,
and I am not certain which version changed this.

We have a fileSizeError jsp being called in another part of struts.xml:

<action name="reviewUpload" class="com.AddAccess" method="reviewUpload">
<result name="success">popupreview.jsp</result>
<result name="fileSizeError">fileSizeError.jsp</result>
</action>

Jar files used:
[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 2]