On 12/18/2017 8:33 PM, Prasanth Pasala wrote:
> Added it to Struts JIRA (WW-4904)

Thank you very much for your time and report!

>  If I set the struts.actionMapping attribute to null it still causes the
> class cast exception. What I have seen is that after setting it to null if
> you call
> getAttribute you would still get the old ActionMapping object, not sure how
> that is possible.

Hmm... so how and why `request.setAttribute("struts.valueStack", null)`
works.

That's weird and so very important to me :)

Could you please see what is the type of request when you receive it in
your second context filter? e.g. println(request.getType()) before those
your two lines (I could see myself but maybe it will be different from
your one!)

Thanks in advance!