On 12/28/2017 1:11 PM, Tamás Barta wrote:
> Your suggestions are ok for processing requests but are not to write urls
> (how to determine correct url) in jsps or other presentation layer output.
> To handle both sides a more sophisticated solution is needed.

As far as I can think, it seems you have to have a table (siteId,
action, url) for mapping. Then will have to override action mapper like
rest-plugin but is very simpler. Then will have to override Struts tags
whom generate url e.g. url and action tags and use your customized tags
in all jsps instead. Generally you will have both sides translator based
on that mapping table.

These are all what I'm able to think and I'm not sure if are good practices.