On 3/8/2018 6:42 PM, Prasanth Pasala wrote:
> Wish I was able to consistently reproduce it. I have two thread groups in
> JMeter one thread group requests login page then logs in. Another thread
> group just requests login page. I have tried this
> with 100 users, 250 users in each thread group. I have varied the ramp up
> times from 60sec to 300sec.

I think this is not heavy enough to force race condition on your web
server. Use only ones user which logs in and logs out in a loop. Then,
in another side, Increase users (threads) and decrease the ramp up time
as more as your system does not hang. I remember I was able to ramp up
300 users (threads) in 15 seconds at my system.

Regards.