On 4/15/2018 12:01 AM, albert kao wrote:
> My requirement is triple select tag component implemented with Struts 2
> only, without any JS function.
> I am still learning how s:doubleselect tag works.
> I downloaded the source code from
> https://www.mkyong.com/struts2/struts-2-sdoubleselect-example/, compiled
> and run it successfully.
> This is still work in progress, so I am still working on an example of 3
> tag-components wired together.
> Please suggest any websites, blogs, examples or implementation tips.

Unfortunately, it seems Struts doesn't have any further component for
more than two selects (3, 4, 5, ... n dependent selects). However, you
can use java-script as advised (Strut's doubleselect also generates
java-script for client). Or more harder but nicer and cleaner, you can
review current Strut's doubleselect implementation and see if you can
improve it to accept N sequentially dependent selects! Then you can try
a share/merge into Struts :)

Regards.