On 2018/05/23 06:07:05, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org> wrote:
> You mean <s:fielderror/> ? There is no <s:fielderrors/> tag. Did you
> try to use the latest Freemarker version?

Yes, sorry. <s:fielderror/>

I did not try the latest Freemarker, I'm using what is packaged with Struts
(min-lib.zip). Which, even at the very latest 2.5.16, is apparently
2.3.26-incubating. I assumed that whatever is packaged with Struts is what is
tested and "supported" with it. Not using Maven, but I assume that's what the
Maven dependency would pull in as well?

> I have tested the tag with Oracle Java 8 and it works without issue.
> Look like incompatibility between IBM Java and Freemarker.

Quite possibly. Hoping somebody here will be able to confirm or give some
additional hints.