Hello, we have some very old internal apps that are still using Struts 1.  Does
this alert apply to Struts 1 or only Struts 2?  It says 2.3.36 or prior so I'm
not sure.

https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2016-1000031

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.