After upgrading my application to JDK 11 and S2.5.20 I am receiving the
following warning.  Curious if there is a bug or if my resolved version of
ognl should be corrected in my pom.xml file

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by ognl.OgnlRuntime
(file:/D:/m2/repository/ognl/ognl/3.1.21/ognl-3.1.21.jar) to method
java.util.TreeMap$Entry.getKey()
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
ognl.OgnlRuntime
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

Thanks!
Burton