Hi,

Yes you both are right. It looks like a race condition between stack.clear and
stack.write [1]. But somehow it's odd. I was aware about this and defined them
as prototype [2] so I except new instance on each request. I also can recall I
tested them heavily on high concurrent load [3].

By the way, Eduardo, you also can workaround this issue for now by
synchronizing access to custom.action via using java synchronized keyword
inside your action method.

Thanks for using Struts!

Regards.

[1]