I am wondering if this is just a coincidence... But a site I am running
with Struts 2 started to output errors of form

 > Exception in thread "ajp-bio-8009-exec-164" Exception in thread
"ajp-bio-8009-exec-183" Exception in thread "ajp-bio-8009-exec-151"

within a couple of hours after having updated from Struts 2.5.20 to 2.5.22.

As I have not encountered this type of errors on that site before, I am
wondering if something in Struts 2.5.22 could increase memory usage? It
could of course be just a coincidence, but the timing is a bit suspicious.

Best regards,

Heikki