czw., 9 kwi 2020 o 16:58 Burton Rhodes <burtonrho...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> Is it possible to reference a Struts constant from within the same file?
> In other words, I would like to define a constant inside my struts.xml file
> and then reference that constant further down in the file.
>
> For example:
>
> [struts.xml]
> <struts>
>
>     <!-- My Constants -->
>     <constant name="afs.maxFileSize" value="20971520"/>     <!-- Max size
> for individual files (20 MB) -->
>
>     <package>
>         <action name="XactionActivityGeneric_update"
> class="com.afs.web.struts.action.xaction.XactionActivityGenericAction"
> method="update">
>             <interceptor-ref name="myParamsPrepareParamsStack">
>                 <!-- REFERENCE MY CONSTANT HERE -->
>                 <param
> name="fileUpload.maximumSize">${afs.maxFileSize}</param>

This rather won't work directly, as ${...} is executed in context of
an action, which means the "afs.maxFileSize" must be action's
property. Anyway this looks like an interesting idea, would you mind
registering a ticket in JIRA with this proposal?

... but you can use @Inject("afs.maxFileSize") in your action (you can
use either constructor or field injection) and then reference it via a
getter from the action, eg.: getMaxFileSize -> ${maxFileSize}

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/