Hi,
        I am migrating a big project from Struts1 to Struts2. In our struts1
project, we have extended and customised the
org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.

        Did some search and found that the
org.apache.struts2.views.jsp.ui.FormTag is the equivalent in Struts2.

        My current Struts 1 code modifies the onsubmit variable of the FormTag
by calling the setOnsubmit(), but it does that by doing a getOnsubmit() like
below.

    if (this.getOnsubmit() == null) {
        this.setOnsubmit(subCmd + subCmdEnd);
    }
    else {
        this.setOnsubmit(subCmd + this.getOnsubmit() + subCmdEnd);
    }

The Struts 2 class has the setOnsubmit(), but not the getOnsubmit(). Do we have
any other option available to read the onsubmit value?

Thanks
~Krishnaraj V