No,I used struts.convention.action.mapallmatches because some people say that
with this configuration can solve problem.But it doesn't work.
My original struts.xml file (see attachment).

Regards
Mark Wang

????:&nbsp;Re: When Struct 2.3.34 update Struct 2.5.30,the original interface
cannot be accessed

niedz., 11 wrz 2022 o 12:51 wwyyzz_001 <517654...@qq.com.invalid&gt;
napisa?0?0(a):
&gt; &gt; Also do you use the Convention plugin?
&gt; Yes,I have defined the following in xwork-conversion.properties:
&gt; wisdom.common.DataTablesInput=wisdom.common.DataTablesConvert

I was asking about the Convention plugin not conversion, I noticed
that you have such setting in struts.xml:

struts.convention.action.mapallmatches

that's why I asked about the Convention plugin, do you use it?
https://struts.apache.org/plugins/convention/

Regards
--
?0?9ukasz