From: 哈哈哈哈 <yangg9...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 2, 2023 4:21 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: The different output with Date whether the Http request have
application/json

Hi all:

  I am new of use struts framework , and when I have a request with no
application/json to my app which use Struts framework having json
plugin , The Date Object return is something like
“2015-05-04T10:08:15+00:00” which is RFC 3339 format , Its fine .

  But when I have request with header have application/json , The Date
Object return is something like 1701522508943 . I believe which
represent the millionseconds since January 1, 1970, 00:00:00 GMT . But
how ?  I didn’t see any article mention it . And I didn’t get any tips
from source code . The DefaultJSONWriter seems not doing this ?

  Can someone tell me how and which java class turn the Date Object to
number and sent to front ?