Hi,

I'm writing to share an update about the redirecting issue we were experiencing
with all forms.

I have implemented a fix by adding the id attribute to all sform tag.

Now, after submitting the form, I'm correctly redirected to the intended
interface.

While the id attribute is optional, adding it seems to have resolved the issue
in this case.

 The generated HTML has been updated following the addition of the id attribute.

Previously, the form looked like this: <form id="save-group" name="save-group"
...>

Now, with the update, the form appears as: <form id="save-group"
name="save-group" ...>

 It's unclear why this wasn't necessary in the previous version (2.5.22)
because everything worked fine without it.

Thanks

Lamia