Hi Team

I am trying to migrate the Apache Tiles(tiles-core, tiles-jsp and
tiles-servlet) 2.1.4 to Apache struts2-tiles-plugin 6.3.0.2
As a part of this migration, I have performed necessary changes on the
tiles.xml files as per the document.

Currently I have been struck on the following issue,
When I tried to load the jsp page I got the following error but am not sure
what and where I did mistake to proceed further.
Note:- Screen name is the placeholder, it is the name of the screen defined in
the jsp file
JSP Content:

<%-- Screen Name --%>
<tiles:putAttribute name="org.kawa.template.screen.name"
value="com.acnielsen.ftms.common.portal" />

Error:
exception=javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Screen
com.acnielsen.ftms.common.portal could not be found in any context
javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Screen com.acnielsen.ftms.common.portal could
not be found in any context
        at
org.apache.jsp.org.kawa.template.layout.basicLayout_jsp._jspService(basicLayout_jsp.java:330)
 [ftmsconsole/:?]
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
[jasper.jar:9.0.71]
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:779)
[servlet-api.jar:4.0.FR]
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:466)
[jasper.jar:9.0.71]
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:379)
[jasper.jar:9.0.71]
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:327)
[jasper.jar:9.0.71]
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:779)
[servlet-api.jar:4.0.FR]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:227)
 [catalina.jar:9.0.71]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:162)
 [catalina.jar:9.0.71]
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:711)
 [catalina.jar:9.0.71]

Build.gradle:

api("org.apache.struts:struts2-core:6.3.0.2")
api('org.apache.struts:struts2-tiles-plugin:6.3.0.2')

Possible to give any suggestions on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Saravanan.S
FTMS/NFT APP-DEV Team
Mob:- +91 9715644123.
[cid:015be87a-22ae-4606-a75d-d3854b7c744f]
This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and then immediately delete it from
your system. This email and the contents of an attachment to this e-mail may
contain software viruses which could damage your own computer system. Although
Nielsen has taken reasonable precautions to minimize this risk, it cannot
accept liability for any damage you may sustain as a result of software viruses