Well, if some invitation has left at this moment, I am interested on it...

Thanks,

Henrique Viecili
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Matt Bathje
  Sent: Friday, September 10, 2004 12:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [FRIDAY] GMail invites

  The invitation rules seem to be very odd. The person who signed me up
  has gotten a total of 4 invites so far in the 3-4 months he has been
  using it. (And he uses it as his main email account)

  I have been on for about a month, and have signed up 24 people so
  far...every time I use my invites up I seem to get another 6 in a day or
  2. Very very weird...we'll see if it keeps up.

  Matt