One of the largest you can start clicking here:

http://erosennin.1up.com
It's friendster like site for gamers, fun to surf. (Fact: Sofware Game industry is bigger than the Movie industry in USA)

It has 10MM members, 5 magazines, 100+ "pages", a few hundred dynamic tiles, 1 terabyte DB. When a user joins with "username", a filter can then go to "username.1up.com" for their home page, friends, etc.

(Ok, so the client deployed on Dell PCs and design was to use a mini computer, (and they want a little Flash crazy too) but... other than that).

.V

Geeta Ramani wrote:
Hi Alex, this question was asked before, so I searched the archives and
found the following threads:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=99851089726272&w=2

and

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=99307752323367&w=2

and

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=98467412717873&w=2

I think I remember at least one of these perhaps having a link to a site
with a list of companies using Struts successfully.

Regards,
Geeta