MyForm extends ActionForm implements Collection

.V

Chaikin, Yaakov Y. wrote:
Hi,

I have a form that has a collection of VOs. I am outputting those VOs using
the logic:iterate. Each VO has a number of elements in them. All this is
happening within an html:form.

User is supposed to be able to update different things on that form. It is
also a requirement that the user be able to update a particular property of
the VO (the one that is outputted using logic:iterate).

There is only 1 Update button the form. Is there any way to set this up so
the user would be able to update the details of a particular item in the
list and click Update?

Someone told me that there is a way to do a collection of ActionForms as a
property of your main ActionForm. Is that true and how do I set this up?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Yaakov.