Hi listers,

I'm developing a struts 1.2.4 based small-medium sized application
with around 35-40 JSPs, 6-8 formbeans, 6-8 DispatchActions.

I'm going to make the application available for the testing users (for
kind of blackbox functional testing). I've so far not used logging of
any kind in my application. I'm planning to introduce logging in the
application.

Would there be a simpler way of enabling automatic logging across
entire application so that I do not have to modify all of my classes
and JSP pages? My jsps are having a standard included page all across,
where probably I would like to put the logging statements. Same way I
have a BaseDispatchAction, which is inherited by all the
DispatchActions.

In summary, I'm not looking for an all out modify approach, but add
logging at strategic places and then application would record those
events.

Thanks and regards,
Kinjal Sonpal
"In the real world, the right thing never happens in the right place
at the right time.
It is the task of journalists and historians to rectify this error."
        -- Mark Twain