You'll have a form with at least two submit buttons.  One to submit the
form, and another to lookup some other data.  You'll probably use a
LookupDispatchAction (or something similar) to map each submit button to
different methods in your Action class.  The lookup method will lookup
the data, store it into your ActionForm (using session scope), and then
forward to the page that displays the data.