Hi

(1)
The speech application is developed using vxml, Nuance has provided its own
version of send command to invoke the jsp,
which accept URI of jsp. Though nuance uses strut but it does not allows us
to modify their struts-config.xml.

(2)
The log file (log4j) contain debugging info. In our form we implemented
method toString. Struts call this method.
I have also added default constructor in Action class. This constructor
simply log the info, but that is not seen in log file.
I will try to send my stuff.

(3)
I will try to use it. Yes we did tested our logic and that's work correctly.
The application first developed without struts, and that worked, after
moving it to Strut we got this issue.

Attached is the log file. Following is the debug message from toString() of
my form.
DEBUG [8080-Processor4] 2005-03-18 15:17:59,500 :
RequestUtils.createActionForm :  --> CSatSurvey

regards
Shashi