From: Tom Ziemer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 9:58 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Authentication question

Hi everybody.

I've just started working on an application using Struts. In my previous

projects my actions that needed authentication always had some common
class that they extended. Now I am wondering whether it would be
feasible to authenticate using AOP - writing interceptors for each
method.

Any thoughts?

Tom